Shop front entrance and internal doors work hard to perform a wide variety of duties every day. The average door is required to be easily accessible, close unaided, lock securely and keep out the elements whilst remaining aesthetically pleasing.
Every business knows it's entrance or exit doors are essential to maintaining the smooth flow of customers and staff. We want to help you keep it that way. Having your doors serviced by AES, can considerably extend their working life and help avoid unnecessary call out charges.
Trained door engineers can make a detailed analysis of any make of door, focusing on key factors like worn or loose pivots, deteriorating hinges, door closers not able to close efficiently, locks and fire exit devices. Engineers will also look for signs of doors rubbing on framework or dragging across flooring. Following each analysis recommendations can be made and detailed estimates submitted.
The main benefit of door servicing is that if a fault can be detected early enough it's 'knock on effect' to other parts of the door can be drastically reduced. Don't leave it till it's too late, call the experts.
- Inside or outside of working hours
- Aluminium, steel, UPVC or timber
- Glass door specialists
- Pivots, hinges and door closers
- Panic bars, exit devices, locks and bolts
- Wide range of parts from stock
- Assisted opening and DDA (Disabilities Discrimination Act) compliant
- Dorma®, Axim®, Adams Rite®, Briton®, Casma®, Geze® and more..
- All work guaranteed